West Amory School serves 461 students in grades PK-2. The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the MS average of 16:1. West Amory School operates within the Amory School District.
West Amory Elementary School - 704 111th Street, Amory, Mississippi 38821 ** 662.256.2601 - FAX 662.256.1643
West Amory Elementary School
2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration
Monday, June 3rd
10 am – 6 pm
Location: West Amory Elementary School
704 111th Street
Students must be registered by a parent or legal guardian. Also, the $25.00 school fee is due at this time.
STUDENTS MUST BE PRESENT FOR REGISTRATION
Legal guardians must provide proof of guardianship.
The following information MUST be provided in order to register:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Mississippi Immunization Record (marked complete for school entry)
- 2 Proofs of Residency (must include street address)
- Lease (if renter)
- Utility Bill (water, gas, electric, phone (residential line), cable/Dish TV, garbage)
- Must be dated within the last two months
- Property Tax
- Homestead Exemption and Tax Record
- Driver’s License
- Voter Precinct Identification
- Automobile Registration
- Determination letter from: Social Security, Medicaid, DHS or the Health Dept.
Students will not be allowed to register unless all of the above information is provided.
You may order birth certificates on-line, by mail, or by phone.
601-576-7981 or visit www.msdh.ms.gov
Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2019.