Our goal is to provide students with challenging learning opportunities that prepare them to enter, function, and advance in an ever changing workplace – one that demands more and more technical skill and knowledge.
Our school shares a campus with the Amory High School and provides classes in eight occupational skill areas. The two hour, two year programs are
- Business and Marketing Fundamentals & Marketing and Economics
- Culinary Arts and Related Foods I&II
- Engineering I&II
- Health Sciences (Core) & Healthcare and Clinical Sciences
- Horticulture I&II
- Manufacturing Fundamentals & Metal Fabrication
- Teacher Academy I&II
We also provide one hour, one year programs.
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Horticulture Landscape and Turf Grass
- Horticulture Nursery
- International Business
- Personal Finance
- STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics).