Our goal is to provide students with challenging learning opportunities that prepare them to enter, function, and advance in an ever changing workplace – one that demands more and more technical skill and knowledge.
Our school shares a campus with the Amory High School and provides classes in eight occupational skill areas. The two hour, two year programs are
- Business and Marketing Fundamentals & Marketing and Economics
- Culinary Arts and Related Foods I&II
- Engineering I&II
- Health Sciences (Core) & Healthcare and Clinical Sciences
- Horticulture I&II
- Manufacturing Fundamentals & Metal Fabrication
- Teacher Academy I&II
Amory Career & Technical Center - 1006 Sam Haskell Circle, Amory, Mississippi 38821 ** 662.256.7601 - FAX 662.256.1649
We also provide one hour, one year programs.
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Horticulture Landscape and Turf Grass
- Horticulture Nursery
- International Business
- Personal Finance
- STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics).
Culinary Students will have Gingerbread houses on display at the Museum during the month of December.
Horticulture sale of extra greenery and reindeers through 12/21
December 12th - Blood Drive sponsored by Health Sciences 8:00-2:30 pm
December 17th-21st - 9 Weeks Common Assessments
December 21st - 60% Day
December 24th - January 4th - Christmas Holidays
January 7th - Teacher PD (No Students)
January 8th - 2nd Semester Begins - Students' First Day