Our goal is to provide students with challenging learning opportunities that prepare them to enter, function, and advance in an ever changing workplace – one that demands more and more technical skill and knowledge.
Our school shares a campus with the Amory High School and provides classes in eight occupational skill areas. The two hour, two year programs are
- Business and Marketing Fundamentals & Marketing and Economics
- Culinary Arts and Related Foods I&II
- Engineering I&II
- Health Sciences (Core) & Healthcare and Clinical Sciences
- Horticulture I&II
- Manufacturing Fundamentals & Metal Fabrication
- Teacher Academy I&II
Amory Career & Technical Center - 1006 Sam Haskell Circle, Amory, Mississippi 38821 ** 662.256.7601 - FAX 662.256.1649
Director - David Millender Email - email@example.com
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
September 2nd - Labor Day Holiday
September 9-13th - 4.5 Weeks Common Assessments
September 19th - Progress Reports
We also provide one hour, one year programs.
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Horticulture Landscape and Turf Grass
- Horticulture Nursery
- International Business
- Personal Finance
- STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics).
Wednesday, January 15th- DECA District Competition - Tupelo
Monday, January 20th - MLK, Jr. Day - No School